COD: on Xbox One will run at 1080p, 60FPS

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

@bobbetybob said:
@theshensolidus said:

Yeah, to anyone who is in doubt, I AM confirming its 720p on Xbox One, or you can deal with it when you find out for sure in the next few weeks..

Also got word from my former-colleagues; BF4 is NOT running 1080p on Xbone, but it is on PS4.

And the other thing I posted this morning - the one about the mandatory day 1 patch for the Xbox One being over 2 Gbs - Hopefully no one forgot about that one yet, but i'm sure many will choose to ignore it. Doesn't matter though, Day 1 buyers are in for some rude awakenings if they care about any of the 3 points I just posted.

Yes, how dare people ignore your random statements.

In one month we will see if it is true. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. His statements are very clear and concrete.

And some info, regarding multiplat disparity, seems to be correct. Oh well, one month then.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@theshensolidus said:

Yeah, to anyone who is in doubt, I AM confirming its 720p on Xbox One, or you can deal with it when you find out for sure in the next few weeks..

Also got word from my former-colleagues; BF4 is NOT running 1080p on Xbone, but it is on PS4.

And the other thing I posted this morning - the one about the mandatory day 1 patch for the Xbox One being over 2 Gbs - Hopefully no one forgot about that one yet, but i'm sure many will choose to ignore it. Doesn't matter though, Day 1 buyers are in for some rude awakenings if they care about any of the 3 points I just posted.

The lem meltdowns on SW will be legendary if you are right sir. I cannot wait till the MS embargo lifts.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#153 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@delta3074 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

I wonder why no one from MS is confirming or denying this rumor. It is fishy that Sony has already come out to debunk the rumor on their side but no one from MS has come out to say "No, COD is 1080p Native on our console." Instead we have lems relying on articles that have an interview from June 2013 as their source.

The interview isn't from June. The article is dated 10/23. The reference of 1080P @60fps was from a Eurogamer article in June. So it was already confirmed back in June. They were confirming it again with the guy they was currently talking to. I don't know why he just didn't ask the guy the question and get it confirmed again. All we need to see is the back of the game box for confirmation.

I just read the article, the IW guy didn't reconfirm anything. He was talking about running the game on a 4K TV and saying the game looks good. The writer of the article was just quoting the Eurogamer article from June. We really need an MS representative to officially come out and confirm this thing, and put this whole speculation to rest.

Why an MS rep? Game isn't made or published by MS.

Or an IW rep, doesn't matter either way. Their silence is what is causing the speculation to grow.

IW rep was interviewed in august, so june is done.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#154  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

I could care less what resolution it is, as I'm not buying the game. Both CoD & BF4 have large patches for the XBox One version. Why. Probably to change the resolution from 720P/900P to 1080P. I told you fools the devs didn't get the final XB1 DevKit until the end of Aug. Devs are pissed and probably don't have enough time to update all the games. The 2014 E3 is going to be so much fun. I can't wait.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@

@tormentos:

First of all for the 10 time that link is old as hell and in nothing debunk then new rumor.

LOL. "Rumor" is not a confirmation or as a statement of fact.

@tormentos:

Oh please STFU and take your probable crap else where you say Volcanic Island,W5000 and prototype 7850 period all of them wrong.

Oh please STFU and stop changing my post's context. Take your flawed math challenged, codename limited mindset, 32 ROPS without memory bandwidth backing BS else where.

My use for W5000 and prototype 7850 is for performance approximation since they both has 12 WORKING CUs with similar clock speed to X1.

@tormentos:

MS stated 14 CU 2 disable for redundancy,the only GCN with 14 CU is Bonaire 7790,and that is the ones sites like DF say which you your self use when it serve you best,is Bonaire unless you have proof and since you don't have is Bonaire.

I don't recall "7790" comes without a memory modules you clown. LOL. You still missed the why I use prototype 7850 as an performance approximation for X1's GCN + memory bandwidth.

PC's AMD Radeon HD 7790 doesn't come with X1's memory bandwidth period.

@tormentos:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-the-complete-xbox-one-interview

It destroy yours since AMD Radeon HD 7790 doesn't have X1's memory bandwidth.

@tormentos:

But but Pitcairn prototype-- wrong that GPU is 12 CU not 14.

But but 32 ROPS. 7970's 32 ROPS with memory bandwidth backing say Hi.

I not interested in codenames but the working 12 CUs with similar memory bandwidth. PC's AMD Radeon HD 7790 doesn't come with X1's memory

@tormentos:

But but 204Gb/s from ESRAM -- wrong again only 140GB to 150 GB best case scenario.

Wrong again. "204 GB/s" is the theoretical bandwidth as stated in hotchips.org reveal.

140-to150 GB/s is real practical bandwidth with running program code.

You still comparing apple vs oranges. Only a math challenged fool like you make these type of mistake.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-the-complete-xbox-one-interview

The same discussion with ESRAM as well - the 204GB/s number that was presented at Hot Chips is taking known limitations of the logic around the ESRAM into account. You can't sustain writes for absolutely every single cycle. The writes is known to insert a bubble [a dead cycle] occasionally... One out of every eight cycles is a bubble, so that's how you get the combined 204GB/s as the raw peak that we can really achieve over the ESRAM. And then if you say what can you achieve out of an application - we've measured about 140-150GB/s for ESRAM. That's real code running. That's not some diagnostic or some simulation case or something like that. That is real code that is running at that bandwidth

There are other issues with Xbox One.

@tormentos:

And now news of 720p xbox one games everywhere and you refuse to admit it,and hide on old ass links with no validity what so ever..hahaha

I haven't claim any Xbox One's running resolution in any of my posts i.e. only against a particular method of gathering information. LOL.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#156 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
@Giancar said:

@bobbetybob said:
@theshensolidus said:

Yes, how dare people ignore your random statements.

In one month we will see if it is true. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. His statements are very clear and concrete.

And some info, regarding multiplat disparity, seems to be correct. Oh well, one month then.

I'm just sort of sick of all the rumours flying around really, I'll wait until we actually have proof of stuff and then make my judgments instead of believing a load of people who may or may not have any basis for what they're talking about. Generally when so many rumours come out and nobody denies them they're true though, that's about the only thing you can usually count on with this sort of stuff.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

I could care less what resolution it is, as I'm not buying the game. Both CoD & BF4 have large patches for the XBox One version. Why. Probably to change the resolution from 720P/900P to 1080P. I told you fools the devs didn't get the final XB1 DevKit until the end of Aug. Devs are pissed and probably don't have enough time to update all the games. The 2014 E3 is going to be so much fun. I can't wait.

Hahaha...

The only fool here is you and with a terrible damage control,you don't care but can't stop making excuses..haha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

@

@tormentos:

First of all for the 10 time that link is old as hell and in nothing debunk then new rumor.

LOL. "Rumor" is not a confirmation or as a statement of fact.

@tormentos:

Oh please STFU and take your probable crap else where you say Volcanic Island,W5000 and prototype 7850 period all of them wrong.

Oh please STFU and stop changing my post's context. Take your flawed math challenged, codename limited mindset, 32 ROPS without memory bandwidth backing BS else where.

My use for W5000 and prototype 7850 is for performance approximation since they both has 12 WORKING CUs with similar clock speed to X1.

@tormentos:

MS stated 14 CU 2 disable for redundancy,the only GCN with 14 CU is Bonaire 7790,and that is the ones sites like DF say which you your self use when it serve you best,is Bonaire unless you have proof and since you don't have is Bonaire.

I don't recall "7790" comes without a memory modules you clown. LOL. You still missed the why I use prototype 7850 as an performance approximation for X1's GCN + memory bandwidth.

PC's AMD Radeon HD 7790 doesn't come with X1's memory bandwidth period.

@tormentos:

It destroy yours since AMD Radeon HD 7790 doesn't have X1's memory bandwidth.

@tormentos:

But but Pitcairn prototype-- wrong that GPU is 12 CU not 14.

But but 32 ROPS. 7970's 32 ROPS with memory bandwidth backing say Hi.

I not interested in codenames but the working 12 CUs with similar memory bandwidth. PC's AMD Radeon HD 7790 doesn't come with X1's memory

@tormentos:

But but 204Gb/s from ESRAM -- wrong again only 140GB to 150 GB best case scenario.

Wrong again. "204 GB/s" is the theoretical bandwidth as stated in hotchips.org reveal.

140-to150 GB/s is real practical bandwidth with running program code.

You still comparing apple vs oranges. Only a math challenged fool like you make these type of mistake.

The same discussion with ESRAM as well - the 204GB/s number that was presented at Hot Chips is taking known limitations of the logic around the ESRAM into account. You can't sustain writes for absolutely every single cycle. The writes is known to insert a bubble [a dead cycle] occasionally... One out of every eight cycles is a bubble, so that's how you get the combined 204GB/s as the raw peak that we can really achieve over the ESRAM. And then if you say what can you achieve out of an application - we've measured about 140-150GB/s for ESRAM. That's real code running. That's not some diagnostic or some simulation case or something like that. That is real code that is running at that bandwidth

There are other issues with Xbox One.

@tormentos:

And now news of 720p xbox one games everywhere and you refuse to admit it,and hide on old ass links with no validity what so ever..hahaha

I haven't claim any Xbox One's running resolution in any of my posts i.e. only against a particular method of gathering information. LOL.

1-Yeah just liek teh xbox one spec and policies were rumors and all ended been true nice try.

2-You used wrong GPU and DF say is Bonaire.

3-I don't recall the 7850 prototype coming with 16 ROP or ESRAM and DDR3.

4-Yeah the 7850 doesn't have ESRAM,DDR3 or 16 ROP,so yeah that 7850 has even less in common with the xbox one GPU.

5-The 7970 mean sh** is not on the xbox one or PS4 and has nothing to do on this argument,period the xbox one GPU is 16 ROP the 7850 is 32 The End.

6- I quote MS you blind biased lemming they say 140 to 150 is what you will get period,scratch that theory crap is not achievable.

You were owned 720p vs 1080p those 660Gflops are showing very clear the difference between both consoles,ESRAM is a problem not a solution,and this is launch,i can only image how much bigger the gap will be when compute is bring into play for the PS4.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@blackace said:

So much DC. Mr. Im getting both! lol hahaha