Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 Last_Lap  Online
Member since 2023 • 6338 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@last_lap said:

@gifford38: I've played (and finished the first HZD game) and she's not a looker, but I skipped all cutscenes and was playing the gane with her back to me, so I didn't notice too much, as for the second game, didn't buy it and don't care what she looks like.

As for TR, well buy the OG's and you can play to your uncensored hearts content, problem solved.

To me it's a mountain out of a mole hill on the scale of what's wrong with video games today.

I thought alloy was perfect in the first game. pretty but not omg in your face pretty like steller blade. no reason to change her. worst one is mary jane from spiderman 1 to 2.

Like I said you spend the WHOLE game playing as the character with its back to you, so the looks mean nothing. When you play games as men do you also complain if they're not good looking or are you just being shallow?

If you're pissing & moaning about how they look in cutscenes, well just skip them, I mean do you buy a game to play it or watch it? If it's the latter than may I suggest watching movies instead.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59109 Posts
@AcidTango said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Yep. It was wrong to remove content post-launch.

Asypr claims that the posters were accidentally removed because the previous update caused that to happen, but I don't believe them.

Don't get me wrong, removing the posters doesn't ruin the entire game anyways since it wasn't a gameplay feature or something, but the backlash that they got definitely forced them to bring them back again.

Yea, what I suspect is some far-left pinko haired weirdo who hangs around Resetera was loud.

Someone came to their senses and gave them the people's elbow to devastating effect.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46470 Posts

Talk about a storm in a glass of water.

Gaming discourse is getting worse and worse by the day, I would rather start reading tabloids than worry about this.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 uninspiredcup

@R4gn4r0k said:

Talk about a storm in a glass of water.

Gaming discourse is getting worse and worse by the day, I would rather start reading tabloids than worry about this.

If they are removing content from your game post release, regardless of what it is, yes, you should be upset. Being not upset would be the odd reaction.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#55 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69932 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

If they are removing content from your game post release, regardless of what it is, yes, you should be upset. Being not upset would be the odd reaction.

I am pretty content not being upset...I meant odd.😊

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 uninspiredcup

@Pedro said:
@uninspiredcup said:

I am pretty content not being upset...I meant odd.😊

Weird angle to defend, but you do you.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Pedro

@uninspiredcup said:

Stating I am not upset is stating I am not upset. You do you.🤷🏽‍♂️

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 uninspiredcup

@Pedro said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Stating I am not upset is stating I am not upset. You do you.🤷🏽‍♂️

Starting you are not upset indicates you are fine with it.

If i get anything taken out of my game after purchase, soundtracks, artwork, levels, whatever. Why the **** would I be fine with it?

I wouldn't.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Pedro

@uninspiredcup said:

Starting you are not upset indicates you are fine with it.

If i get anything taken out of my game after purchase, soundtracks, artwork, levels, whatever. Why the **** would I be fine with it?

I wouldn't.

Never said how you should feel, just that I am not upset. As stated before, you do you. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7228 Posts

@last_lap said:
@gifford38 said:
@last_lap said:

@gifford38: I've played (and finished the first HZD game) and she's not a looker, but I skipped all cutscenes and was playing the gane with her back to me, so I didn't notice too much, as for the second game, didn't buy it and don't care what she looks like.

As for TR, well buy the OG's and you can play to your uncensored hearts content, problem solved.

To me it's a mountain out of a mole hill on the scale of what's wrong with video games today.

I thought alloy was perfect in the first game. pretty but not omg in your face pretty like steller blade. no reason to change her. worst one is mary jane from spiderman 1 to 2.

Like I said you spend the WHOLE game playing as the character with its back to you, so the looks mean nothing. When you play games as men do you also complain if they're not good looking or are you just being shallow?

If you're pissing & moaning about how they look in cutscenes, well just skip them, I mean do you buy a game to play it or watch it? If it's the latter than may I suggest watching movies instead.

not the point. point is we dont need male jaw line on females. its a man world now. male look like males while females look like men to. why? thats my point. every one here is ok with that.

the artist from the new tomb raider said they told him to draw it that way so they don't offend trans people.

thats my point no one should be ok with this. now there on sony to change steller blade and already won and band one of her out fit.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Pedro

@gifford38: So, when you look at females, you see men?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Gifford38

@Pedro said:

Yes the new fable character look cringe. even though the model is cute.

alloy looks like a furby with a hairy face and a male jaw line.

heck even every npc in hfw2 are ugly. feel bad for the men in that world lol.

then you have forspocken every character is female.

look it exist. reason why they are attacking steller blade censoring the blood the outfits.

yet games like last of us 2 can have such graphic kills and even getting butt slammed from behind. that's ok though? because the woke developers can do what ever they want.

your the one that keeps sticking up to developers and in movies heck even at disney land the princess and evil queens are trans men. look it up. such a family oriented park.

im thinking you like the new women in video games with male jaw lines. they are happy they have one person who likes the way they look.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Last_Lap  Online
Member since 2023 • 6338 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@last_lap said:
@gifford38 said:
@last_lap said:

not the point. point is we dont need male jaw line on females. its a man world now. male look like males while females look like men to. why? thats my point. every one here is ok with that.

the artist from the new tomb raider said they told him to draw it that way so they don't offend trans people.

thats my point no one should be ok with this. now there on sony to change steller blade and already won and band one of her out fit.

Geez dude this is pointless. Say shouldn't you be in the Stellar Blade thread and complaining about how Sony censored its costumes?

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1017 Posts

Alloy was kinda hot in HZD. I question what a dude is into if he finds her ugly.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Pedro
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

Yes

Thank you for confirming.🤷🏽‍♂️

MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1170 Posts

Just my thoughts, but it seems like the only people who would care about sexualized things being censored are horndogs or teens. :/ Personally, I don't want overtly sexualized characters in the games I play, but then again I don't play games that are like that, like Stellar Blade. I will say, however, that I'm not the demographic their aiming for with a game like Stellar Blade, so I can also see the side of people who are complaining about censorship. This Tomb Raider one seems even more like a non-issue, in the grand scheme of things. :/

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2505 Posts

I thought they reverted the changes and put the posters back in?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39290 Posts

@robertos said:

Alloy was kinda hot in HZD. I question what a dude is into if he finds her ugly.

She looks bad, and you stop fapping to my Sony characters. Go fap to your rtx5000 series rumors.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

look it exist. reason why they are attacking steller blade censoring the blood the outfits.

yet games like last of us 2 can have such graphic kills and even getting butt slammed from behind. that's ok though? because the woke developers can do what ever they want.

your the one that keeps sticking up to developers and in movies heck even at disney land the princess and evil queens are trans men. look it up. such a family oriented park.

im thinking you like the new women in video games with male jaw lines. they are happy they have one person who likes the way they look.

Dude, why are you on here complaining about this like a child? If you hate it so much, just grab some mods for the PC version. There are plenty of mods that add oversexualized character models. If you aren't on PC... well, that's your problem, then.

But seriously, all of this snowflake crying is pathetic.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Gifford38

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

Dude, why are you on here complaining about this like a child? If you hate it so much, just grab some mods for the PC version. There are plenty of mods that add oversexualized character models. If you aren't on PC... well, that's your problem, then.

so wanting a female jaw line is oversexualized character models? really all im asking is having a female body and not a 15 year old boy. im a snowflake sticking of for females? its male world again. men looks like men and females have to look like a trans man. not ok to have a real female? example Alloy from first hzd game was cute and not overly hat sexualized female then the second she had peach fuzz and a male jaw line. we all should be standing up for these models they hire just to make them look like a trans man.

is that fear to that model?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Gifford38
@hardwenzen said:
@robertos said:

She looks bad, and you stop fapping to my Sony characters. Go fap to your rtx5000 series rumors.

then the second game she looks nothing like that. peach fuzz and chubby male jaw line.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1017 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@robertos said:

She looks bad,

So I now know what your tastes are, but there is nothing wrong with being into men. Well, unless you live in Florida 😵

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Pedro
@gifford38 said:

so wanting a female jaw line is oversexualized character models? really all im asking is having a female body and not a 15 year old boy. im a snowflake sticking of for females? its male world again. men looks like men and females have to look like a trans man. not ok to have a real female? example Alloy from first hzd game was cute and not overly hat sexualized female then the second she had peach fuzz and a male jaw line. we all should be standing up for these models they hire just to make them look like a trans man.

It is not anyone else's fault that when you see females you see males.😂 And you are not "Sticking of for females" when you view females as males.🤭

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#74 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39290 Posts

@robertos said:
@hardwenzen said:
@robertos said:

She looks bad,

So I now know what your tastes are, but there is nothing wrong with being into men. Well, unless you live in Florida 😵

I married Shadowheart, so have some respect.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

This is all I see right now.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Gifford38

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@gifford38 said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

This is all I see right now.

omg dude what ever. you can like these females with male jaw lines and fuzzy faces. you and Pedro can go find those men if like that look. I will stand up for females. woman are being replaced by men you must love it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Pedro
@gifford38 said:

omg dude what ever. you can like these females with male jaw lines and fuzzy faces. you and Pedro can go find those men if like that look. I will stand up for females. woman are being replaced by men you must love it.

Last I check (and you confirmed) when you look at females you see men.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6967 Posts

It's funny that all of the posters that are pretty far left seem to love censorship.