Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1017 Posts

Yikes lol.

Texts show Trump aides' plot to use false electors to 'flip states' (detroitnews.com)

The fact that they all actually followed through the bottom texts with falsified document and signatures, and physically tried to send them to Pence is crazy. How are they not in prison for this already 🤣

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46466 Posts

He probably gets these ideas from his good friend Putin.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58413 Posts

As terrible as all this is, the math of it all is kind of interesting, as is the exploitation of the loopholes, perceived or actual.

These people really are willing to cheat the entire country if a technicality allows them to run counter of the will of the people.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19584 Posts

It's interesting to see how brazen Team Trump was about their election fraud scheme, but this isn't really anything new.

It's public knowledge that they attempted to rig the election, and that they had plans to overturn the states that Biden fairly won. It's all in the indictment from last year.

There's a reason why Trump's former VP, and the previous Republican nominee, and the previous Republican president, refuse to endorse Trump. He presents a very real threat to your democracy.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3448 Posts

It's crazy the Trump and his traitors are allowed to walk free. Much less to run for presidency.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

@Planeforger said:

It's interesting to see how brazen Team Trump was about their election fraud scheme, but this isn't really anything new.

It's public knowledge that they attempted to rig the election, and that they had plans to overturn the states that Biden fairly won. It's all in the indictment from last year.

There's a reason why Trump's former VP, and the previous Republican nominee, and the previous Republican president, refuse to endorse Trump. He presents a very real threat to your democracy.

Yeah, but I want cheaper gas, my groceries are more expensive, and rent is ridiculous.

So who cares about all this hyperbolic drama from crisis actors?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

This feels like the right moment to remember this phone between Trump and the governor of Georgia.

Loading Video...

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 694 Posts

I am still surprised at how many people have forgotten about this and now pretend he is just a normal candidate.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19584 Posts

I wonder how he plans to disrupt the election this time around.

I mean, he hasn't been punished for his first attempted coup, so presumably he'll just keep trying to rig every election for the rest of his life.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts
@Planeforger said:

I wonder how he plans to disrupt the election this time around.

I mean, he hasn't been punished for his first attempted coup, so presumably he'll just keep trying to rig every election for the rest of his life.

Well, thankfully this time, if he loses, he’s not in power so his influence will be largely negated.

The worst he’ll be able to do is to rile up his MAGAts to unrest with the typical rhetorical and emotional manipulative vomit he incessantly spews out. Given their numbers and nigh religious zeal in support of him, I think violence is pretty much an assured bet if he loses, and I don’t think he’s above explicitly calling for violence as he’s facing prison time anyway and views the presidency as protection from it. Undoubtedly mass protests and violence will occur if he wins as well. The National Guard better be ready.

Extricating the Trump sewage from our body politic is not going to be pretty any way you cut it…..this is going to be a tumultuous election.