Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1901 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@JimB said:

Some how you ignore the US train wreck to focus on Trump. You folks act Nero fiddling while Rome burns. Trump already beat you.

What train wreck?

The US handled the post covid Recession pretty well compared to most countries. Which is a significant improvement compared to how poorly Trump handled COVID.

The US is always a train wreck when the President is from the Democratic party.

You see, over night on January 20th, the capitalistic system that US has turns into a deeply communistic system. Without any changes at all, that's the marvelous thing about it.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1902 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58398 Posts

@horgen said:
@Maroxad said:
@JimB said:

Some how you ignore the US train wreck to focus on Trump. You folks act Nero fiddling while Rome burns. Trump already beat you.

What train wreck?

The US handled the post covid Recession pretty well compared to most countries. Which is a significant improvement compared to how poorly Trump handled COVID.

The US is always a train wreck when the President is from the Democratic party.

You see, over night on January 20th, the capitalistic system that US has turns into a deeply communistic system. Without any changes at all, that's the marvelous thing about it.

Well of course. Isn't it obvious? This is made especially worse by the US's extremely fast-paced and efficient bureaucracy. Things change so fast! Overnight!

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1903 horgen  Moderator

@mrbojangles25 said:

Well of course. Isn't it obvious? This is made especially worse by the US's extremely fast-paced and efficient bureaucracy. Things change so fast! Overnight!

It is a sight to behold. I heard it is the cause of leap days, it's so forceful it even alters earth's rotation around the sun.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1904 horgen  Moderator

Is he finally getting fines for breaking the gag order?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1905  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15581 Posts

@horgen said:

Yea an earth-shattering 9000 dollars. That'll teach'm.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1906  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44611 Posts

@Vaasman: "Yea an earth-shattering 9000 dollars. That'll teach'm."

I don't think even the prosecution wants to martyr him too soon by jailing him. Let him stick his foot in his mouth more.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1907 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17676 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@horgen said:

The prospect of incarceration might very well finally shut his fat ass up.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1908  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8304 Posts
@lamprey263 said:

I don't think even the prosecution wants to martyrhimtoo soon by jailing him. Let him stick his foot in his mouth more.

Too late, Trump became a matyr when they accused him of colluding with russia to win in 2016, when the Feds raided his house, when they made him take a mugshot, tried to remove his name from the voting ballot, and buried him with a dozen lawsuits while running for re election.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1909 mrbojangles25

@MirkoS77 said:
@Vaasman said:
@horgen said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the $9000 dollars is a way to bait him; I mean, that's nothing to Trump, he might see it as a challenge, and as a result say even more. Like "Oh you think $9000 is going to shut me up? Get a load of this" and then he says even more crazy shit.

@sargentd said:
@lamprey263 said:

I don't think even the prosecution wants to martyrhimtoo soon by jailing him. Let him stick his foot in his mouth more.

Too late, Trump became a matyr when they accused him of colluding with russia to win in 2016, when the Feds raided his house, when they made him take a mugshot, tried to remove his name from the voting ballot, and buried him with a dozen lawsuits while running for re election.

Funny because they accused Biden of a.) colluding with China (remember the bamboo fibers on the ballots? CHINA!), b.) they "raided" his house/garage, c.) and all presidents face dozens of lawsuits throughout their career and life.

Gotta give it to the right; they really know how to play the victim card. The bitching and moaning is really getting old and I think the rest of the country is tired of it, too.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1910 horgen  Moderator

@MirkoS77 said:
@Vaasman said:
@horgen said:

Doubt it. I don't think he sees the fine as any form of punishment for breaking the gag order.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1911  Edited By SargentD

@mrbojangles25 said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@Vaasman said:
@horgen said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the $9000 dollars is a way to bait him; I mean, that's nothing to Trump, he might see it as a challenge, and as a result say even more. Like "Oh you think $9000 is going to shut me up? Get a load of this" and then he says even more crazy shit.

@sargentd said:
@lamprey263 said:

Funny because they accused Biden of a.) colluding with China (remember the bamboo fibers on the ballots? CHINA!), b.) they "raided" his house/garage, c.) and all presidents face dozens of lawsuits throughout their career and life.

Gotta give it to the right; they really know how to play the victim card. The bitching and moaning is really getting old and I think the rest of the country is tired of it, too.

If your referring to the bitching and moaning about Donald Trump by the Left and the media.

I'd say your right.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1912 lamprey263

Heard reports Trump's SPAC is going broke on legal fees, just $6 million left in their coffers there. Soon the RNC will have to foot the bills which could mean less money into strategic campaigning across the map.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1913 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Heard reports Trump's SPAC is going broke on legal fees, just $6 million left in their coffers there. Soon the RNC will have to foot the bills which could mean less money into strategic campaigning across the map.

But unironically. I really AM fine with the events that are currently unfolding as the house burns around the party.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1914 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:
@JimB said:
@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:

@JimB: Holy shit, you think the prosecution has threatened Trump to not testify?

They did, they told him that if he testifies they will bring up his other cases which have nothing to do with this trial.

The Democrats have no bounds they won't break to get what they want even if they destroy the legal system in the process which they already did.

Jim, you're arguing with yourself here. I'm going to ignore your rebuttals to yourself for now and simply ask for a link to your claim that the prosecution team threatened Trump so he wouldn't testify.

Watch the news once and a while.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1915 JimB

@Maroxad said:
@JimB said:

What train wreck?

There is no hope for he country when you are so inept you don't see what is happening every day in the country.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1916 JimB
@JimB said:
@Maroxad said:
@JimB said:

What train wreck?

There is no hope for he country when you are so inept you don't see what is happening every day in the country. You are living in the past we got by COVID but not the Biden Administration and their policies which have destroyed the very fabric of the nation.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1917 JimB

@horgen said:

He can't talk about the trial but the star witness for the government can do podcasts about the trial and Trump and make money off of it. Also the main witness against Trump is his former attorney and thew judge told Trump he is not allowed to say he was following his attorneys advice. What the hell kind of trial is this, oh it is not a trail but political persecution. This is now our legal system. Thanks Joe Biden we no longer expect equal protection under the law.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1918 mattbbpl

@JimB: Ah, so you've got nothing.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1919 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23943 Posts

@JimB said:
@Maroxad said:
@JimB said:

What train wreck?

There is no hope for he country when you are so inept you don't see what is happening every day in the country.

So in other words, you got nothing.

Biden did a good job with a lot of stuff, including the economy (which was hit nowhere near as hard as many other economies), and did some very strong pro-union stuff as well. He failed in foreign affairs. But Trump would have been even worse.

Biden did a decent job overall. The dumpster fire was when Trump was president.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1920 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59087 Posts
Loading Video...

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1921 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8780 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
Loading Video...

Nice.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1922 lamprey263

Heard the judge will allow Donald Trump to go to Barron's graduation on May 17th. I see two outcomes. First being he skips it to play golf. The second, he shows up, goes on stage uninvited, and rambles about how unfair life is and how everyone is out to get him.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1923 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1107 Posts

@DEVILinIRON said:
@uninspiredcup said:
Loading Video...

Nice.

It's weird to hear Trump speak in full sentences that convey something directly and concisely, and that follow each other. No going off on a tangent or non sequitur either. It's like what it would be if he went lucid.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1924 uninspiredcup

AI should be more artificial. But it makes him less artificial.

Loading Video...

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1925 lamprey263

Trump was whining yesterday (when is he not whining like a 'lil bitch) that he wants to testify but claims he can't because of the gag order. What an idiot. Judge set him straight this morning.

Loading Video...

Gag order doesn't prevent him from testifying at trial. It doesn't prevent the defense from cross examining witnesses. What a loser! If I backed this person like he was the Messiah I'd feel like the word's biggest loser too.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1926 SargentD

@lamprey263: cry more!! TRUMP 2024

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1927 uninspiredcup

Even if Trump was eager to testify any good lawyer would do all they can get him not to.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1928 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178855 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:

Even if Trump was eager to testify any good lawyer would do all they can get him not to.

For sure his defense team won't allow that.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1929  Edited By lamprey263

@uninspiredcup: I've seen some speculating he's saying this in hopes to appeal later based on advice of inadequate counsel. The judge put a stop to that if that was the case.

Then again part of me wonders too if Donald Trump wanted to testify and his lawyers told him he couldn't because whatever cockamamie excuse, this gag order narrative, just so he wouldn't, lied to him for his own benefit. And this wouldn't be the first time I think his lawyers or anybody else around him lied to him just to shut him up.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1930 Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1014 Posts

@sargentd said:

I think if he didn't want to get in legal trouble he should not have raped, frauded, and tried to steal the election.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1931 SargentD

@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

I think if he didn't want to get in legal trouble he should not have raped, frauded, and tried to steal the election.

Going to be so epic when he wins in 2024 and becomes president again.

Really going to make the Trump Derangment Syndrome expressed over Bidens term worth it.

Loading Video...

What a story arc!!

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1932  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19583 Posts

*edit* You know what, whatever.

There's really no point engaging with the off-topic "TRUMP 2024!!!" disruptive spam posts.

If they still support Trump after everything that has happened over the past few years, then words and logic have no effect on them.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1933 Planeforger

In other news, you know the guy who audited Trump's social media company?

Turns out he's a massive fraud, and he has now been barred from auditing public companies.

Isn't it odd how every single person in Trump's orbit is some kind of criminal?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1934 Vaasman

@sargentd:

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1935 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6953 Posts

@Planeforger said:

In other news, you know the guy who audited Trump's social media company?

Turns out he's a massive fraud, and he has now been barred from auditing public companies.

Isn't it odd how every single person in Trump's orbit is some kind of criminal?

Yah, I saw the suspicions on that a couple of weeks ago. A nobody running an audit firm out of a strip mall office that had failed every SEC review of every file of his....literally the worst performing audit company on planet earth...turns out to be completely fake. Who would have thought that lol.

This is....oops I mean was... the guy handling the audit services of the new multi billion $ DJT media company. We'll not anymore :) Company closed. Barred from doing business. $14 million fine.

A fraudster. Shocking I know. I look forward to Trump getting some homeless guy to be the next auditor.

And yet, stupid people will still buy this worthless stock.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1936 SargentD

@Vaasman said:

@sargentd:

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1937 Planeforger

@JimB: Great news, Jim!

So a few days ago, Trump told the media that he wasn't allowed to testify because of his gag order. He asked his lawyer if that was right, his lawyer nodded, and Trump repeated a few times that the gag order was the reason he can't testify.

Well the judge yesterday confirmed that Trump is free to testify, and that the gag order doesn't stop him from testifying. The judge asked Trump to pass that information on to his lawyer, too.

So...the path is clear. There's nothing stopping Trump testifying now. You must be delighted!

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1938 horgen  Moderator

@Planeforger: Maybe they should bait him to testify? :P

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1939  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1014 Posts
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

Going to be so epic when he wins in 2024 and becomes president again.

Sorry bro, call me old fashioned but I just don't like the fact he is a rapist🤷‍♀️. And the fact he had the worst economy in a century........yeah that's not good lol. Then he got abortion banned for millions, including States that use 1800's laws lol. Crazy.

Going to have to reluctantly vote for Grandpa' Joe.

@sargentd said:

Really going to make the Trump Derangment Syndrome expressed over Bidens term worth it.

Your side took over the US Capitol injuring 130 cops with one dead MAGA shot in the face, tried to illegally install fake electors in 7 states, and made up over 90% of domestic terror due to losing the 2020 election.

I'm not sure you understand who Trump Derangement Syndrome is actually referring to.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#1940  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts
@Vaasman said:

@sargentd:

I mean, add some artificial hair coloring, a face mask, and a lot of non-sensical/gibberish, and you have a picture-esque caricature of the hilarity from the angry women that were screaming at me and my unit this week after they were forcibly removed from a college campus. I do not recall hearing anything Trump related though, just that we were complicit in committing genocide... lol I'm sure the TDS will be in full force here in a few months.

The 19 hours of overtime though will net me a new firearm. I'm thinking a Marlin or Henry lever-action rifle. :)

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1941  Edited By Vaasman
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I mean, add some artificial hair coloring, a face mask, and a lot of non-sensical/gibberish, and you have a picture-esque caricature of the hilarity from the angry women that were screaming at me and my unit this week after they were forcibly removed from a college campus. I do not recall hearing anything Trump related though, just that we were complicit in committing genocide... lol I'm sure the TDS will be in full force here in a few months.

The 19 hours of overtime though will net me a new firearm. I'm thinking a Marlin or Henry lever-action rifle. :)

🥱🥱I agree, it'll be on full display in a few months when he goes to jail and meal team six comes out of the woodworks to bitch about their sloven god.

Ospi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1942 Ospi
Member since 2006 • 558 Posts

Drowsy Don snoozing again. Won't go down well with the dury. They're receiving death threats while he has a little nap.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1943  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
@Vaasman said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

🥱🥱I agree, it'll be on full display in a few months when he goes to jail and meal team six comes out of the woodworks to bitch about their sloven god.

Anything is possible, comrade. :)

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1944  Edited By mrbojangles25

The Hope Hicks testimony has been sort of interesting to read about, from numerous perspectives.

On one hand, you have this beauty pageant winner model bimbo sobbing over how awesome her boss is...

...while at the same time incriminating him by saying he knew exactly what he was doing [while committing crimes] and that he was a very competent businessman [again, all while he was committing numerous crimes].

I wonder if the Trump defense will throw her under the bus by implying she is an idiot that was only good for steaming Trump's suits and she doesn't know what she is talking about.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Vaasman said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Hey, I'm the resident communist here. Don't you forget it comrade.

😋

And I recommend the .45-70 Henry. My buddy had one and while the ammo is pricey and the kick was huge, having a rifle that could shoot through a buffalo head to ass (if you wanted to, not saying we ever did...) was pretty great.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1945 Vaasman

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Sure is Shutzstaffel.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1946  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@mrbojangles25 said:

The Hope Hicks testimony has been sort of interesting to read about, from numerous perspectives.

On one hand, you have this beauty pageant winner model bimbo sobbing over how awesome her boss is...

...while at the same time incriminating him by saying he knew exactly what he was doing [while committing crimes] and that he was a very competent businessman [again, all while he was committing numerous crimes].

I wonder if the Trump defense will throw her under the bus by implying she is an idiot that was only good for steaming Trump's suits and she doesn't know what she is talking about.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Hey, I'm the resident communist here. Don't you forget it comrade.

😋

And I recommend the .45-70 Henry. My buddy had one and while the ammo is pricey and the kick was huge, having a rifle that could shoot through a buffalo head to ass (if you wanted to, not saying we ever did...) was pretty great.

One of! But yes, my fellow Californian, you get first rights. :P Plus I know you're actually a good sport and don't take all this too seriously...Probably because of all the beer! *Cheers*

I'm hard pressed because I already have lots of .270 ammo but the 30-06 was calling my name. I already have an old 30-30 that handed down to my from my grandpa, but wanted something new that I can pass down to my son. Plus, lever actions tug at a string for my heart. Henry makes some high quality stuff though.

@Vaasman said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Sure is Shutzstaffel.

Lol! Let's not give the Utah salt flats a run for its money. :)

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1947  Edited By Vaasman
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Lol! Let's not give the Utah salt flats a run for its money. :)

Hmm so you don't deny it. Concerning...

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1948 SargentD

Get the Henry!! Get a golden boy, best target shooting

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Vaasman said:

@sargentd:

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1949 lamprey263

Might as well throw it out now but let's just say Trump is convicted at his criminal trial, will he be given deference in postponing his incarceration while he appeals it (drag it out) so he can campaign?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1950 mattbbpl

@lamprey263: If he is, won't Republicans demand to, "lock him up?"